« Home



hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog.....Well....I am back in newcastle for my Final Year of studies...Was at London for 2 days on transit from singapore so just took the chance to go around london. The first day was spent shopping with my friends and the second day was spent going sightseeing to the various attractions such as London Tower Bridge,Westminster, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace,etc....I wanted to go and see the change of guard at the palace but then it was only on alternate and that day i went dun have ah......its already the second time i miss it..guess I dun have any fate to see it...

Aiyah....Now have to go and pack my room liao....Just moved in to my new accomadation and everything is in a mess!!!!hee...


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

Previous posts

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?