« Home | More Videos of Excited Clover » | Clover Photos Taken with my New Nikon D80 SLR » | Clover Babbling » | Imprint on Clover's Face » | Clover starts to grab things » | Happy Prisoner???? » | Labour Day Adventure! » | Clover Trying to Sit » | Akemi Warehouse Sale » | Clover Dun Like to Drink Water »

My Favourite Photos of Clover

There is a quote saying "a picture says a thousand words". Eversince I got my new Nikon D80, I have been taking photos of clover almost every day....hehe.....Well, babies grow very fast so its better to take more photos of her as she grows. Now she is already a hefty 7.2kg and is quite big size compared to other babies....Nancy's uncle's son is 1 year old and is only 9.2kg.......Clover is going to catch up soon given her huge appetite! Everytime she is hungry, she will cry very loudly with a lot of tears in her eyes and her cries sound like she have not eaten for a few days liao...hehe...

Anyway, here are some of my favourite shots of clover

dsc_0088

dsc_0081

dsc_0095

dsc_0229

dsc_0063

dsc_0032

dsc_0310



I have uploaded more photos to webshots. Below is the link
Clover Photo Album


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?