« Home | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »



I have finished packing and decorating my room already.....went to IKEA yesterday to buy some stuff for my room and the flat....Bought a chinese wok, dish dryer and other stuff for the kitchen and started to cook our first homecooked meal since reaching newcastle. It was supposed to be Bak Kut Teh but then my flatmate wanted to add "dong fen" and preserved vegetables so the Bak Kut Teh had a different taste liao.....hee.....Today I would have to pack my luggage bag because I would be going to Ireland tommorrow with my friends for 3 days 2 nights. School starts next week so just take the chance to go travelling a bit before the semester starts.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?