« Home | Wah, Sleep until like that!!! » | Clover's First Toy » | Birth Certificate » | Genius at work? » | Finally got a photo of clover's dimple.... » | Clover's first week at home.... » | First Day at home....... » | Clover First Day at Hospital Video » | The Birth of our Piglet Clover Chee » | Singapore vs Thailand »

My Head Kenna Hit by a Ladder!

I was at suntec city on monday after my company's staff conference at the Rock Auditorium. I went on an escalator and I was behind a worker who was holding on to a ladde I then picked up my phone to make a call while I was on the escalator. Before I know it, the ladder in front of me was right in my face and hit my head!!! I felt a bit of pain on my head and thought that it was just a small knock.......Then I felt something flowing down my head and when I touched it I saw that it was blood!!!!My whole hand was filled with blood!!

One of the Suntec staff saw what happened and brought me and the worker to the security office......I was walking and dripping blood on the floor along the way.......When I reached the security office, I was still bleeding non-stop......The security guard then tried to stop the bleeding by applying pressure to my wound and bandaging my head.

The worker then brought me by taxi to Raffles Hospital Accident and Emergency. The doctor asked the nurse to shave the part of my hair where the wound is so as to see the wound properly. The nurse then bandaged my head and sent me to do an x-ray. This is how the bandage looked like....



The x-ray showed that there was nothing wrong, therefore I can go back home but have to come back the next day for a review. The doctor gave me 2 days MC for me to rest. The worker's supervisor paid for my medical bills. But then now I am left with a patch of my head with no hair on it.....Looks damn ugly loh, looks like those before photos of those hair treatment salons advertisement. How to walk in the streets looking like that???




Ahh.....Then I thought of an idea! Since my hair is quite long, I comb my hair to side parting instead of center parting so as to cover the patch. Dun know how long will it take for it to grow back.... :(






Woah so scary wor... hope u get well soon.. As for hair, consider wearing a wig keke.. kidding..

Thanks....my head has recovered liao....as for wig, no need lah, luckily my hair long enough to cover it....:)

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?