« Home | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »



I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basically we went to Belfast and stayed there for two nights. We didn't really take a lot of photos cos Ireland is about the same as England. Did some sightseeing, shopping and went to the Hard Rock Cafe there but sadly there was no much selection there in stock.

Today's the registration day for returning students so my classmates and I went to register. There were 4 queues of people but not more than 10 people but then it took us more than 30 minutes to register!!!The main reason was because the staff there didn't know how to use the computer software and they were trying out the system on the regristration day. Imagine how long that would take if there were a lot of people. Well, that's the way that things work in england......slow and steady.


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?