« Home | Today is my pre-birthday cum potluck party at my h... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | hmm.....I have not been blogging for a very long l... » | Thereis a funfair at exhibition park.....which is ... » | Me and Yew Hoong entering the stargate....  » | okie....now going higher and higher and spinning f... » | Ahh....we are going vertical !!!!and we willl be g... » | Me and Yew hoong getting down from the Stargate...... » | In a week's time my parents will be arriving in Lo... »

I found a temporary job!!!!! Today is my first day of work at Carrier.....I got this job from the job agency which I went last thursday and they call me up on friday to inform me of this job and ask me to go down to their office to sign a one month contract.......well....since I am still jobless at the moment, I might as well just go for it while still on the lookout for a permanet job........The pay is $7 per hour otherwise if I stay at home, it will be $0 per hour.......ha ha.......I took a bus in the morning to boon lay and took a taxi to the place since the person from the agency told me that the taxi fare can be claimed on the first day but she emphasised that it must be from boon lay and not from my home!!! ha ha......The factory is located at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim and it is producing air con for those containers....hmmm.....when I was brought to the warehouse office, I do not have my own table and also do not have a computer so I was asked to sit in a corner which is actually the rest corner for the staff to rest during break time I guess.......Well....I was assigned to do some reading in the morning on the project that I am supposed to do and in the afternoon I was still doing the same thing cos the person in charge of this took half day leave and so I had nothing else to do and so I had to continue to "read" the stuff that I have already read in the moring and I was just waiting for the time to pass and go home.........knock off at 5pm and took the company bus home....there is a drop off point at Hillview Ave and it is one bus stop away from my house......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?