« Home | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | Wow....have been a super super duper long time tha... » | hmm.....I have not been blogging for a very long l... » | Thereis a funfair at exhibition park.....which is ... » | Me and Yew Hoong entering the stargate....  » | okie....now going higher and higher and spinning f... » | Ahh....we are going vertical !!!!and we willl be g... » | Me and Yew hoong getting down from the Stargate...... » | In a week's time my parents will be arriving in Lo... » | In a week's time my parents will be arriving in Lo... »

Today is my pre-birthday cum potluck party at my house. I guess this is the first time that my house is filled with so many people that I feel like it is going to explode!!!There were 2 surprises of the day.....one is the appearance of Karen who at first said she was not coming and the other is the sudden appearance of 10 people......who are Karen's aunties and cousins......filling my house with kids running around my house.....But they were all nice surprises.....had a great time and it was also the reunion of our UK Tour group....and finally we get the chance to play bridge again.....after playing it for the first time during our last day of the UK Tour........There was also a large selection of food to eat cos its a potluck mah!!! hee.....we had Jean's Chicken Curry, Karen's Mum "Thick Crust"Pizza, Steven's " tried third time" oyster sauce chicken, " Delicious" Roasted char siew, agar agar, etc.......had a wonderful wonderful time.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?