« Home | hmm.....I have not been blogging for a very long l... » | Thereis a funfair at exhibition park.....which is ... » | Me and Yew Hoong entering the stargate....  » | okie....now going higher and higher and spinning f... » | Ahh....we are going vertical !!!!and we willl be g... » | Me and Yew hoong getting down from the Stargate...... » | In a week's time my parents will be arriving in Lo... » | In a week's time my parents will be arriving in Lo... » | I went to watch the France vs England game last ni... » | Photo taken with Inkyuk and Parker yesterday after... »

Wow....have been a super super duper long time that I didn't blog liao...........I guess this blog was an avenue to tell my friends and family about my life in newcastle at the start so now that I am back in singapore, I didn't know what to blog anymore...ha ha.....well.....I think I am gonna start blogging soon so watch out for this space!!!!!! hee........AhChee's blog coming back soon to a computer screen near you!!!!!! ha ha......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?