« Home | Photo taken with Inkyuk and Parker yesterday after... » | Yesterday the external examiners were here to eval... » | It has been 4 days since my last exam paper was ov... » | Finished my third exam paper yesterday which was V... » | Had my second exam paper today which was Digital C... » | I will be having my 2nd exam in two days time........ » | My new Nike Shoes that I just bought a week ago....  » | I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to ... » | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... » | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... »

I went to watch the France vs England game last night in a pub. The atmosphere was very passionate....The england fans were shouting and singing
in the pub and they were singing " england, england ,england" and other football songs.......All the pubs in the city were packed with english fans and they were all out to support their country in the euro 2004....the angmo next to me was so happy when england scored that he was jumping up and down and hugged me as well!!!!even thought i dun know him..... ha ha......well....i was wearing an england jersey so he should know who I support lah......hmm....wonder what would happen if I wore a france jersey?????ha ha......so I will probably be going to the pub to watch the next few england matches to soak in the atmosphere.....

England played well for 89 minutes and were on their way to a 1-0 victory and the english fans were singing and dancing.......but then......france scored 2 goals in the last 3 minutes of injury time and the mood changed in the pub from happiness to angish.....one guy was hitting the wall with his hands after Zidane scored the second goal to win the match and everyone was dumbfolded.......well....as they also say " the ball is round" so anything can happen in football!!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?