« Home | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... »

Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final exams!!!!!!!I have 4 exams and they are on 18th, 25th, 28th May and my last paper will be on 1st of June........Have studied 3 of the subjects breifly already and will study more in depth in the remainding time.......I have been studying in the library for the past week.....cos it is a good study environment and when I see other people at other tables studying too, it will give me the motivation to study too.......

I just bought a pair of nikes shoes on the way to the library this morning.....one of the soles of my walking shoes has come off so I bought this new pair.......I walk past the town every morning to get to the library......its my way of relaxing before going to study in the library.....dun know why but I realised that I have the urge to feel like buying things before the exams......some kind of a way to release stress???I kind of am eyeing a few T-shirts at a department store which costs like 4 pounds each which is quite cheap......well...willl buy a few to release my urge....ha ha.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?