« Home | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... »

Well.....I am doing the testing and results part of my disssertation......have to think of what to do with my results of my program and how to write that up!!!!! Well, anyway, I had lunch today with my first year flatmates at Lau's Buffet King.....wanted to go to another place called Koi Garden but then it was closed so then we decided to go to Lau's Buffet. The buffet was not that nice ah....the food is mostly oily and salty...but that's the way the food is in buffets here loh.....I think the best buffet here can't even compare to the worst one in sinapore!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?