« Home | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... » | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... » | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... » | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... » | It's going to be the end of another week.....I ha... » | This week is reading week for the school of modern... » | Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog ... »

Today is the first day of school for the second semester. I have finally finished my exams on Chinese New Year's Eve...it was great timing and I had a four day break before the start of school....some of my friends had exams up till friday...so ke lian cos have to study for exams when its chinese new year....Well, I had a reunion dinner with 9 other friends in a chinese restarant on Chinese New Year's eve. We had a 10 course dinner and had stuff like duck, chicken, pork, toufu, soup, etc......For the first to the third day of Chinese New Year, I went to a few of my friends house for visiting and on the fourth day which is sunday I went to chinatown to see the "ang mo" lion dance and firecrackers....hee.....There was also a small scale chinese new year carnival.....well...its the start of school liao and the start of lectures and I also got to get going with my final year project cos there will be a poster presentation in 4 weeks time!!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?