« Home | Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog ... » | hmm....another week has passed.....basically the s... » | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... »



This week is reading week for the school of modern languages which means there are no japanese classes this week.....Therefore, I took the oppunitity to fly to Spain over the weekend for a short break......I just arrived back in Newcastle today afternoon...It was a nice but tiring trip especially as I and my friend spent two 8 hour night bus ride on the bus to Madrid. We went to Barcelona and Madrid on this trip. Barcelona has some beautiful buildings especially for its quite special architecture by a famous person called Gaudi. Okie.....got to go and rest now......will post the photos up after I got the digital photos from my friend!!!!...


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?