« Home | hmm....another week has passed.....basically the s... » | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... »



Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog liao.....cos I have been quite busy......been busy with the usual stuff......homework, reports and cooking!!! hee.....got to hand up my Literature Review by tomorrow....Anyway for the past week I have been doing some baking and cooking new stuff. I tried to bake a chocolate cake last thursday and it was my first time baking a cake by myself!!! The taste is okie, just that the cake looks like a mountain!! The reason is because I accidently put the temperature of the oven too high and I realised it about 5 minutes later and adjusted it back!!! That is why the middle portion of the cake rise more than the side of the cake and look like a volcano!! hee....well....guess I will have better luck next time....Oh ya, then on sunday I and Larry tried to make pohpiah...We spent the whole afternoon making 50 deep fried pohpiahs!!!!We then brought some upstairs for our friends to taste......It tastes nice except that some of them look a bit black!!!hee........


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?