« Home | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »

Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school.....everything seems okie...have finished my project plan already and got my supervisior to have a look at it and he says its good.....tomorrow is the submission date and I tried to submit it today but guess what??? The reception is not ready to receive it yet cos they have not prepared the submission form yet!!!!

Anyway.....I have put more photos of my flat in a web album which u can go click on the right column of this website under "photo albums" and click on "My Flat" or u can just click this link http://www.angelfire.com/blog/adrcsh/flat/index.html. Will post more web albums soon when I have the time....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?