« Home | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »

Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervior at 11.30am. When I went to his office at 11.30am, I saw a post-it note outside his office asking me to wait for 20 minutes. I waited and waited for one hour and when he finally appeared, he said he can't meet me now because he has to meet someone important now and ask me to come back at 2.30pm. Well, what to do??my supervisior is well known to be very busy and there were also 3 to 4 people waiting and looking for him while I was waiting outside his door.

I went back at 2.30pm and was glad to find him in his office. He then explained to me what I am supposed to do for my final year project. After that, I went to the library to look up some books for my final year project and then went for my japanese class. We learnt how to pronounce characters from the Hiragana the last lesson. Today we learnt how to write the characters. It was qutie interesting but I find it hard to memorise the characters at the start. We had been given homework which is to write 20 of each character.....which is what I am going to start doing now.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?