« Home | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »



Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday evening which is where I stay. Four or my friends stay in the 6th floor and my three friends and I stay in the 3rd floor. So it is some sort of a combined housewarming party on the 6th floor....We had a big feast as they cooked quite a lot of stuff and my flat cooked fried bee hoon as our contribution. Halfway through the night, I was tricked into one of the rooms by Eng Chiaw and then was suprised later when I went into the kitchen and the lights were off with a birthday cake lit with candles on the dining table. I was surprised and touched by what they had done and would like to thank them for all of their efforts and planning. My birthday is not until tuesday but should celebrate earlier cos everyone would be busy on a schoolday......

After eating the cake, we then went on to play a game where someone enters a number from 1 to 99 and everyone else tries not to guess what that number is. Whoever guesses the number correctly would have to do a forfeit which is to eat a slice of lemon!! When we ran out of lemon, the next forfeit was to eat 3 slices of honeydew which is not that bad after all compared to the slice of lemon...hee...After finishing all the lemon and honeydew, we then decided to call it a day and ended the housewarming party....



About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?