« Home | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »

Today is the end of the induction week. Basically its the end of the "nuaing" week. Didn't have much things to do except registration, paying of school fees, acommadation fees and doing our selection of modules for my final year. I could take a 20 credits module outside of my electrical and electronic department so I decided to take a foreign language which is Japanese. Hopefully I would be able to master that as it is the weightate of 2 subjects. Lectures start next week and I also have to hand up a Final Year Project Proposal at the end of Week 2 so I think I better get my "engine" started...hee......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?