« Home | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »



Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork for dinner today!!!I got the recipe from a friend in singapore.....I tried another recipe last year but it did not taste as good as this one.... It took quite a long time preparing it but the long wait was worth it!!! It tastes great!! It is one of my favourite dishes went I go and eat in restarants so it kinda of satisfied my craving for it....hee....will probably cook it some other time when I am free.......Thanks to Nancy for the recipe...


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?