« Home | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »

Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party yesterday evening......His house is considered one of the furthest of all our group of friends. Its a 25 minute walk from our place. As usual, its kind of a potluck so I cooked steamed chicken as my contribution.......The full food feast there included, fried mee, fried rice, wedges, chicken drumsticks, a fish ball wannabe( its acutally a potatoe dish which looks like a small fishball....hee...),etc. The house is a two room flat in some sort of an attic.....My friend even has a small window on the roof which can see stars...A pity that there were no stars to gaze yesterday night....Guess there will still be either one or two more housewarming parties to go after this one.....

Well, today I think I better get started on my project proposal....have to hand in on friday...have started a bit like the cover page, the content page and the headings....hee....doesn't sound that much rite.....think I better go and do it now!!!...hee....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?