« Home | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »

Okie...started my engine yesterday already......spent some time and did most of my project proposal already..think I still left about 10 percent to finish..Can finish it faster than I expected...

Just had my japanese class just now...today we learnt how to say numbers in japanese....some of the numbers either sound like mandarin or hokkien so some of the numbers are a bit easier to catch..for example like 4 is "shi" and 5 is "go"which sounds like 5 in hokkien....and 4 in mandarin...other more difficult ones are like 8 is "hachi" and 9 is "kyu".......okie....got to go for another jap class now....got two lessons on monday and a 3 hour break in between!!!...


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?