« Home | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... »

hmm....another week has passed.....basically the same old thing happens over again......wake up, go to school, go home eat dinner, watch tv, study or type report and then go to sleep and before I know it the weekend is here again........went shopping almost half a day with larry yesterday to buy birthday presents for two friends....we walked and walked trying to decide what to buy......it is difficult enough buying one gift not to say two.......anyway I have uploaded the photos of london that I took about more than a month ago....a bit long overdue....but better late than never right!!!!!! Just click on the right of the screen under Photo Albums!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?