« Home | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... »

Woa......the weather here is starting to get colder now.....temperatures has dropped to hovering around the single and double digits........Nowadays the temperature is around 9 to 14 degrees...and the winds are always blowing at us when we are walking to school....its like pushing u back home....hee......I left the window in my room open when I went to school one day and it was a bad bad choice cos when I came back from school, my room was freezing cold!!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?