« Home | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... » | I have finished packing and decorating my room alr... » | hmm....This would be my first post on my Blog........ »

I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badminton and mixed-netball. The Singapore Students’ Society had a sports nite where they booked the court for sports for its members to play. I played badminton for half an hour and then went over to the next court to play netball for the next half an hour......Basically I don’t really know the rules for netball but then its just for the fun of it....I was the GK for a while and then changed to number 3 for a while…hmm…actually come to think of it, there were more guys playing than girls at that time...hee...

Basically the weekend was spent doing nothing much.....went to my friend’s house on Saturday to surf internet and get some movies from him to watch and Sunday was spent doing some reading for my project, some homework for Japanese, etc......no more housewarming parties to attend...hee...so far...that’s how boring life in England is...hai....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?