« Home | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... »



My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday morning to buy crabs!!!!!We had to take a 30 minute ride on the metro to get there and also had to wake up early in the morning to go and buy them......The crabs are quite cheap and it costs about 1.80 pounds per kg which is about 5 sing dollars per kg.....We bought about 13 crabs and took the metro back to newcastle!!!We then spent the rest of the day killing, scrubbing and cooking the crabs.My friend Adrian( yup...another Adrian!!!)cooked the crabs in two flavours which is chili crabs and black pepper crabs. There were a total of 7 of us eating the crabs with beehoon......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?