« Home | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... » | Went to Eng Chiaw's house for a housewarming party... » | Today I was supposed to meet my final year supervi... » | Had a housewarming party at Magnet Court yesterday... » | Today is the end of the induction week. Basically ... » | I just came back from Ireland on Saturday. Basical... »



This is the view that I get from the window in my room......On the top left hand corner of the photo is St James Park which is the stadium for Newcastle United......It is quite near my flat and I can see the people streaming into the stadium on match days....It can get quite noisy during matchdays especially when Newcastle United scores a goal but it doesn't really bother me much...other then matchdays, its a quiet place and good for studying as it does not face the main road.

Yesterday my flatmate Larry suddenly had a craving for curry so he suggested we make chicken curry for today's lunch!! I agreed and so he went to buy french bread(jiam tao ro ti in hokkien )and we cooked the curry last night for today's lunch........hee....guess this is the most filling lunch I have ever had since coming back here 1 month plus!!!Just finished eating just now.......Aiya...got to go for my lectures liao.....sayonara!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?