« Home | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... » | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... » | It's going to be the end of another week.....I ha... » | This week is reading week for the school of modern... » | Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog ... » | hmm....another week has passed.....basically the s... » | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... »

hmm....seems like a long time never update this blog liao.....hee.....this week is the last week of the semester liao....have been real busy figuring out how to write my final year project program and revision for Japanese. I will be having my final Japanese test this friday!!!! It accounts for 60 percent of the total module mark so it is quite a high percentage...... Next week will be the one month christmas break liao..will be going for a week's holiday in eastern europe...places like czech, austria and switzerland......After coming back from my trip, I would have to start on my revision for the exams which will start directly after the holidays...


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?