« Home | This week is reading week for the school of modern... » | Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog ... » | hmm....another week has passed.....basically the s... » | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... » | Tried this new recepie to make sweet and sour pork... » | Okie...started my engine yesterday already......sp... »




It's going to be the end of another week.....I had my first Japanese test on Monday which is 40 percent of the total module mark. It was a listening and written test...I actually had a bit of a blackout at the start of the test but luckily it only lasted for a minute...Guess I would be getting the results of the test tomorrow......hmm....oh ya...at night after the test, I tried to make chocolate chip muffins. I could say its a kind of destress or just doing something to celebrate?? hee.....Well, it turn out quite okie....but maybe I should have put a little more sugar and more chocolate chip to make it have more taste.....hmm..will do that the next time!!!!hmm....seems that I am here to cook leh not to study!!!hee....well, its so boring here in england that cooking dinner has slowly become a highlight of the day!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?