« Home | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... » | It's going to be the end of another week.....I ha... » | This week is reading week for the school of modern... » | Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog ... » | hmm....another week has passed.....basically the s... » | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... » | I went to sports hall on Friday night to play badm... » | Now is going to be the end of week 2 of school....... »



Well, another weekend has just past........I tried to bake a buttercake on saturday night and the result was not too bad....On Sunday, I played pool with my 4 of my friends and watched dvd later in the night.....We watched the korean movie " Wo de ye man lao shi"....It was a real funny show and we were laughing our heads off......whoever is stress should watch that show to cheer up....hmm....time flies and its already the 10th week of the semester.....another 3 more weeks would be the start of the 1 month christmas holidays and after the holidays would be the exams!!!!!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?