« Home | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... » | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... » | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... » | It's going to be the end of another week.....I ha... » | This week is reading week for the school of modern... » | Hi....it has been a while since I updated my blog ... » | hmm....another week has passed.....basically the s... » | My friends and I went to sunderland on Saturday mo... » | This is the view that I get from the window in my ... » | Woa......the weather here is starting to get colde... »

I just finished my japanese final test.....it was quite okie but I realised I made a few mistakes after the test!!!hee.....well that is always the case......Guess I should learn to have better exam technique....I can't help but feel nervous during exams and so I may be able to answer the same question in normal time but in exams I will take a longer time to answer it!!!Sometimes I know the answer but it is just at the back of my mind!!!! Anyway, I am glad that its finally over. At least I have one less module to worry about during the exams...Today is the last day of Semester 1, I will be going on my europe tour tomorrow for 10 days....I have to start packing now because I haven't started yet!!! hee.....was busy studying for the test that I did not have time to pack..


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?