« Home | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... » | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... »




Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad that its over.....It went quite well...It is basically like an exhibition where the students put up their poster about their final year project during an allocated time. The lecturers then walk around and will ask you stuff about ur project if they are interested. But the main important lecturer is the one that is assessing the poster presentation....I will present the poster to my second examiner and then he will ask me questions about my project...But as I was presenting halfway , he has already started asking me questions!!!!!!!I guess he already has background knowledge of my project already and doesn't want to be bored to death....hee.....well, anyway I was able to answer his questions and it was done within ten minutes!!!hee.....lucky for me cos some of my friend's lecturers asked a lot of questions......

and...our first semester results were also released yesterday!!!!Finally!!!!I did quite well for my exam but there was a few surprises....I did not score as well for one subject as I expected but I also did better for one subject that I did not expect to do well.....so I guess that even things out....hee......I got an average of 70 plus.......well, I can say I am quite satisfied....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?