« Home | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... » | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... » | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... » | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... » | It's going to be the end of another week.....I ha... »



Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentation but then due to the lecuturer's strike on tuesday and wednesday, it was posponed to next wednesday!!!! Wah.....England really like to strike man!!!I think they have a strike culture........first is the fireman's strike, then is the train driver's strike, then is the postmen strike and now is lecturer's strike!!!!! so the question is who will go on strike next?????!!!!I have printed the A1 poster for my presentation and it is shown above....anyway...the weather here is supposed to be getting warmer here as winter is supposed to be ending but it is getting colder instead!!!!The weather is getting more and more wierd each year....

What a great site »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?