« Home | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... » | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... » | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... » | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... » | It's going to be the end of another week.....I ha... » | This week is reading week for the school of modern... »

hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not updated this blog liao!!! hee.....have been busy doing my final year project....I have a poster presentation coming up next week...and after that will have 3 weeks before the easter holiday and after the holiday I have to do a project demonstration and hand in my thesis!!! Stress Stress Stress!!! hee.....hmm...dun think I will be going anyway for traveling this holiday lah....have to do project!!! hee...hmm...seems that it would be the first holiday that I stay in newcastle.....might feel a bit funny and itchy....ha ha....well....I gonna go do my poster liao.....seeya


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?