« Home | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... » | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... » | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... » | Hmm.....there was a small fire on the roof of the ... »

hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog again.....I guess there was a period of time where I lost interest in updating....well.....maybe it is because life here is so boring that I didn't know what to blog about?..or issit the usual "san fen zhong re du" thingy??hee.....but then for the sake for my few loyal supporters......ha ha.... I should start updating this regularly....I hope.....ha ha.......hmm.....my exam results will be out on tuesday....it was supposed to be out on monday but then the school sent an email and informed that it is now changed to tuesday. This year was the longest ever our department took to release the results!!!Normally it just takes about 3 weeks to get our results but this time it took double the time which is 6 weeks!! Most of my friends in the other departments got their results already except for us.....well, I guess I did well for a few subjects but may do not so well for one of them.....anyhow, I am not afraid of getting the results for I know that I have done my very best liao............


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?