« Home | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... » | hmm....seems like a long time never update this bl... » | Well, another weekend has just past........I tried... »

well......we were suppossed to get our results back today but then they sent an email telling us that the results will be out on thursday!!!!hmmm.....how long do they actually need to give us back our results???!!!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?