« Home | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... »

well....its going to be the end of another week soon.........baiscally it has been a normal routine week for me....what's in a routine week u ask?well.....I only have lectures on monday, tuesday and thursday so I would go for my lecutures during those days and will be playing football with my classmates after the lectures. I play about 3 times a week in the sports hall....its an indoor 5-a-side court because we would be freezing if we were to play outside....hee...Guess I will not have this kind of chance when I get back to singapore and start working........Friday is grocery day where my flatmates and I will go to the market and supermarket to shop for meat, vegetables and stuff for one week.......Friday is also the singapore society's sports day and the society will book a court in the sports hall every friday and will have various sports like basketball, soccer, badminton, etc nearly every week...The rest of the time would be spending doing my final year project which accounts for 40 credits which is equivalent to 4 subjects which is quite a substantial amount........As for weekends, basically it feels the same as weekdays....not much difference...just stay at home and rot...ha ha.....hmm..but this saturday will be going for a day trip to York organised by the singapore society.....hmm...I have been there before liao but then might as well just take a break and go cos always stay in Newcastle also sian...just go somewhere different.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?