« Home | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... » | I just came back from my central europe tour a two... » | I just finished my japanese final test.....it was ... »




hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays......hmm......now everyone is looking forward to end of may because that's the time where our final exams will be about to be over and then end of all our miserable studying....hee.......well, after studying for nearly three years, I think I have enough of studying for the moment...ha ha....Looking forward to my graduation.....:)...Anyway yesterday we had roti prata for dinner!!!!I bought it like quite some time ago and put it in the freezer.....It is actually made in singapore and the brand is spring home.....I had to make my own curry and also have to fry the roti prata in a pan....the taste was quite authentic and can be compared to the standard of those coffeshop selling roti prata.....hmm... issit I too long never eat it already so that is why it is exceptionally tasty to me?? ha ha.....anyway it reminds me of all the food in singapore that I miss.....like hokkien mee, carrot cake, or jian, satay bee hoon, etc....and the list goes on...When you are overseas, it makes you appreicitate singapore food much more........well, guess I have to wait 4 more months before I get to eat all my favourite food......hmmm.....makes me wonder how come the angmos don't get sick of eating burgers,fries, fish and chip and all these stuff.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?