« Home | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... » | Its the last week of the christmas holidays.....I ... » | Today is the 4th day of christmas.....How did I sp... »

Today is offically the first day of the easter holidays!!!!! and I am all alone at home!!!!cos my flatmates and my friends upstairs have gone a short trip to scotland!! so I will have the whole flat to myself for the next 3 days!!good leh...then I can blast my mp3s and sing loud loud without being afraid of disturbing anyone.....ha ha...anyway.....for this easter holidays.....I would have to finish up my project and hand in my thesis and have project demonstration after the holidays....so my ideal schedule would be to finish off my project in the first two weeks and then study stuff for the exams in the next two weeks.....hmm....hope I can keep with that schedule.....hai...sian lah....have to work on my project everyday......sometimes do until "see beh sian" liao......but then what to do....still have to do what.....hee.......okie lah....enough of me complaining liao.........


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?