« Home | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... » | Today is the first day of school for the second se... »

It has been a week that I have not been blogging.....hmmm.....for the sake of my loyal supporters I should blog today....hee....acutally ah....I think my loyal supporters mainly consist of my parents and my gf, Nancy.......so if there are any other loyal supporters out there, leave a message on my chatterbox on the right okie??? hee........well....now is the second week of the holidays already and I am still working on my final year project and thesis.....I have written about 45 pages of my thesis....but there is a limit of 35 pages for my thesis.....I have asked my supervisior regarding the limit and he says that it should be alright if it does not exceed 40 pages....so I guess I have to go and trim my thesis and take out some rubbish...hee.......anyway, last saturday my friends and I went to a chinese restarant called "double happiness" for dinner to celebrate Larry and Adrian Wong's birthday...what an appropriate restarant name huh....hee......there were 10 of us so just nice have one table.....after dinner we went home and Adrian wong wanted to cook red bean and asked if we want to eat.....we all said okie except for qingqian who dun like red bean.......After 4 hours, we finally got to eat our red bean soup and halfway we actually grumbled about having to wait for so long...ha ha......I normally cook that for about 1 to 2 hours, but you should not argue with the cook rite?? hee......The red bean soup was a bit thick but I guess I like it that way also.......hee.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?