« Home | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... »

hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well, its the last week of the holidays and the end of the long easter weekend for the angmos in uk.........it was basicallly a holiday from friday to monday for them......as they had good friday, easter sunday and easter monday........well it makes no difference for me as the public holidays are in my holidays anyway....hee........as most of the public holidays here are either in my christmas holidays or in my easter holidays so I seldom get a public holiday during school time.......I am basically finished my final year project thesis but I am still trying to improve on my disscussion and conclusion part of my thesis as it carries a lot of marks in this section.....Apart from that, I am basically done with it......

There will be a Premiership match between Newcastle United and Chelsea on 24th April 2004 and I will be going to queue up for the tickets tomorrow morning. I watch one preimership match at St James park every year and I have watched Liverpool and Manchester United come here liao so now it is time to watch Chelsea and I would have watched most of the top teams "live" liao.....hee......I think we would have to go early to queue for tickets and we are planning to go at ard 6.30am.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?