« Home | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... » | hmm...now I am in the mood for updating my blog ag... » | Yesterday was supposed to be the poster presentati... » | hmmm...seems like a long time that I have not upda... »

Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manchester United and Arsenal and Manchester United won 1-0 !!!Yeah.....at least Arsenal will not win the treble this year!!!and hope that Chelsea will kick Arsenal out of the champions league in this tuesday's match...I dun think Man U have much chance in this year's premiership but at least there's the FA Cup to look forward to!!! Well....I have just finished watching "Luo Qiang Shi Jie Part II" last night. It is a hongkong drama series mainly about the life of two policewoman in the police force which i borrowed from my friend. It is a real refreshing change to watch a Chinese Drama serial after our fare of british tv...Wah, two weeks have passed liao and now there is only half of my holiday left liao.........I have almost finished my project liao so I guess now I should be half studying for my exams and half doing my project.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?