« Home | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... »

Finally finished my project demonstration yesterday!!!!Yeah.....now I can fully concentrate on my exams that are coming in about 2 weeks time........As for the demonstration, I prepared quite a lot of answers to the questions that my supervisior and 2nd examiner would ask me but they didn't ask me those!!! But I managed to answer most of the questions that they asked....so I guess it went fairly well for me!!! I was actually quite nervous 30 minutes before the demonstration cos I kept thinking what questions will they ask me......but its good that its finally over.....

Hmm....woke up at 8am today to go to my 9am lecture.......but then when I went to the lecture room, the lecturer gave us some notes and a tutorial sheet and told us that undergradutates can go now and masters student stay behind!!!!wah....make me walk all the way to school and brave the rain for nothing leh!!!!!hmm....these few days have been raining.....hai....thought the weather willl be getting better but then its getting worse....dun know when it will stop raining...


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?