« Home | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... » | hmmmm.....its two weeks before my easter holidays... » | Yesterday was the poster presentation.....glad th... » | well......we were suppossed to get our results bac... »



I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on sunday. Newcastle won 2-1 and it was a fantastic match with a fantastic atmostphere!!! I was seating near the Chelsea away fans section and althought there were only a small number of Chelsea fans compared to the newcastle fans, but sometimes they would be louder than the home fans!!!!The Chelsea and Newcastle fans were basically outsinging each other and there was quite a bit of tension around my area as they kept staring at each other and singing songs to "suan" each other.....hee......to the point that I think some of them were looking at the Chelsea fans more than on the pitch at times...The newcastle fans were singing songs like " Shame on Shearer, Always scoring", " Geordies Geordies Geordies", "There's only one Shay Given", etc......Of the three matches that I have seen at St James Park, this was the only one that I saw Newcastle winning the match so the atmosphere is so much different and they singing on the way out of the stadium......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?