« Home | My new Nike Shoes that I just bought a week ago....  » | I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to ... » | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... » | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... » | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... »

I will be having my 2nd exam in two days time.......revision has been on schedule and I basically know how to do most of the questions for my subjects liao so now it is basically revising, practising and memorising stuff that I need to know for the exams.......This would probably be the last exams that I would be taking unless I am gonna further my studies somemore which is of very little probababilty at least for the near future......

On another note, yesterday was the FA Cup Final between Manchester United and Millwill and Man United won 3-0!!!! Yeah...."Glory Glory Man United....Glory Glory Man United......" hee.....think I got a bit too carried away....ha ha....well....I guess that's only a consolation price for being knocked out of the champions league and not getting the premiership title....but something is better than nothing rite??? hee...

By the way, I have just implemented a new comments thingy on my blog.....if you have any comments on my posts, just click comments below my post and write whatever you think okie????well... got to get back to study liao.....more blogging when I am free.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?