« Home | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... » | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... » | well....its going to be the end of another week so... »

Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......have finished most of my revision for my first paper but still figuring out how to do some parts of the past year papers.....but overall it should be okie......just wish that the exams will be over as soon as possible and get that out of the way.......meanwhile its just studying and studying and more studying!!!

The library have been packed for the whole of this week!!!It seems that loads of people are coming to the library to study....so much so that I have to come at 9.30am which is 30 minutes after opeining time to reserve 2 tables for me and my friends!!! if not then we would have to sit at different tables which might be far away from each other.......The library is usually quite empty during non-exam periods except maybe for the computer cluster area....hee....

hmm.....I dun know what happened to my photos that are on my blog....all it shows now is that the photos are hosted at angelfire.com....who wants to know that???? will rectify this problem when I am free.......tooo busy studying for exams now.....okie...got to get back to my studies....will blog when I am free...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Post a Comment


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?