« Home | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... » | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... » | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... » | It has been a week that I have not been blogging..... » | Well.....I am doing the testing and results part o... » | Today is offically the first day of the easter hol... »

I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to go!!!Today's exams was on Power System and Operation and I was able to do 2 complete questions but the lecturer change the third question and left out a conductance value which means we had to find that value to do the question but I didn't know how to. In the end I just have to anyhow guess the value and show the rest of the steps that I would have done if I have know how to calculate the value......my friends all did the same cos they also dun know how to do it like me!!! haha......anyway the steps are correct from what I know and we should be able to get most of the marks from that questions....well....anyway just glad that this exam is over and can concentrate on the 3 more papers that are coming up......now will concentrate on my next paper on the 25th of May.....


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?