« Home | I will be having my 2nd exam in two days time........ » | My new Nike Shoes that I just bought a week ago....  » | I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to ... » | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... » | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... » | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... » | Yesterday was the FA Cup semi-final between Manche... »

Had my second exam paper today which was Digital Control.......It was an okie paper lah....one of the questions was completely the same from the past years but then the lecturer changed the equations in the other two questions that I attempted so found a some difficult to get the final answer but all in all I still managed to do it...in the end, had to use my "Assume that the characteristic equation is correct" methology again....ha ha.......well....willl be having another paper on friday morning again......hmm.....all my papers are in the morning loh....so good in a way that can do the paper in the morning and get it over with.....okie lah....got to go and study liao.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?