« Home | It has been 4 days since my last exam paper was ov... » | Finished my third exam paper yesterday which was V... » | Had my second exam paper today which was Digital C... » | I will be having my 2nd exam in two days time........ » | My new Nike Shoes that I just bought a week ago....  » | I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to ... » | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... » | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... » | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... »

Yesterday the external examiners were here to evaluate our course and a few of us were supposed to be selected for an interview by the examiners. So we were instructed to gather at a lecture hall yesterday at 2.15pm and our lecturer read out the names of the students who were selected for the interview by the examiners. I was so relieved that my name was not being mentioned....hee...

Today was phototaking day for our course and the students and lecturers were supposed to gather outside our department to take a photo this morning. I arrived there at 11.45am and I guess I was the only singaporean there......cos the rest of my singaporean friends are all travelling around europe or returning to singapore.....but there was still parker and inkyuk who are from hongkong and korea respectively. There was about 40 students there and all the lecturers.

I just received an email which says that my results will be released on 15th june..On that day I will know what class degree I will get.......and the detailed results of my exam will be out the next day....well...I just hope for the best.....Wish me luck!!!


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?