« Home | Had my second exam paper today which was Digital C... » | I will be having my 2nd exam in two days time........ » | My new Nike Shoes that I just bought a week ago....  » | I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to ... » | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... » | Now I left about 1 and a half weeks to my final ex... » | Finally finished my project demonstration yesterda... » | I went to see the Newcastle vs Chelsea match on su... » | Got the tickets for the Newcastle vs Chelsea match... » | hmm...long time no update my blog liao........Well... »

Finished my third exam paper yesterday which was VLSI.......it was basically the same as the previous 2 papers loh......I know how to do most of the questions...only that I got a few questions that I dun know how to answer so just anyhow answer lah.....All my 3 papers can pass one lah....just a matter of how much marks I can get only......now still left one more exam paper which is the Business Law but that's basically a 50 MCQ questions paper so now I am more relaxed liao....

I went to eat Dim Sum with Eng Chiaw and Yee Chien after our exam yesterday.....I think it has been a long time since I ate tim sum liao.....I haven't eaten it since.....hmm....too long until I can't remember!! hee....And after our lunch we went to watch the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"...The cinema was almost full and the movie was around 2 hours plus.......It was quite a good movie and it really gives increased awareness of the global warming that is happening and what they depict in the movie is actually true cos I have watched a documentary about the change in the sea currents and that would bring about a drop in temperature as shown in the movie.....althought not as fast as the movie.....but then its a movie what so it has to be fast and exciting if not nobody wants to watch it.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?