« Home | I went to watch the France vs England game last ni... » | Photo taken with Inkyuk and Parker yesterday after... » | Yesterday the external examiners were here to eval... » | It has been 4 days since my last exam paper was ov... » | Finished my third exam paper yesterday which was V... » | Had my second exam paper today which was Digital C... » | I will be having my 2nd exam in two days time........ » | My new Nike Shoes that I just bought a week ago....  » | I have finish one exam today and I have 3 more to ... » | Its about 5 more days to my first exam paper......... »

In a week's time my parents will be arriving in London and I will fly to London to meet them and bring them around uk. I will be travelling in a group of 7 in the first week and a group of 8 in the second week. Well, I have been planning this trip for more than half a year and all the preparations have mostly been done......just hope that I dun bring them to "holland"....ha ha....

This is the 6th day of euro 2004. My evenings and night have been occupied with football these few days. The first match starts at 5pm and the second match starts at 7.45pm so I would not be free from 5pm to 10pm every day....hee......I guess this would be the last time I would be able to watch a big tournament like euro 2004 in the "sane" hours cos once I am back in singapore, I would have to watch the matches at midnight and the early morning.....which I would probably fall asleep watching....hee....

I went to my friend's house to watch the football these few days....and I guess we are having an unhealthy lifestyle while watching soccer as the table is filled with chips, chocolates and all the junk food and we ate all that while watching football.....hmm....and that sometimes becomes our dinner.....cos we are so full after eating all those stuff.....ha ha.....hmm...my friend is leaving for singapore tommorrow so we probably have to change venue to watch soccer which would most probably be my house........well...at least there's euro 2004 to watch now....or else we would all be bored to death here.......


About Me...  

[Name] Adrian Chee  

[Occupation]Network Engineer  

[D.O.B] 23rd September 1978

[Email]  ahchee@gmail.com


Webcam Streaming - solution by Camstreams

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?